- Additional information
- Transmitter Info
- Download Brochure
BTG Slimline Pager was developed to aid restaurant operators to systematically contact their guests while maintaining a pleasant and quiet environment.
There are no fees involved in owning and operating a pager system. You simply plug it into a power outlet and start using it right away. No installation, no downtime, no wait. Charging takes less than one hour, and a fully-charged pager stays active for up to four days, so you don’t have to worry that you’ll run out of pagers if someone forgets to put them back on the charger.
- Increases productivity
- Maintains a quiet and pleasant atmosphere
- Discretely track waiting times
- Eliminates noisy overhead paging
- Reduces labour costs
- Eliminates walkaway and lost revenues
- Faster turn around of services
- Faster service means fewer complaints
- Increases bottom line
- Easy Installation
- Three Alert Types: LED, Audible & Vibrate
- Reliable Paging Technology
- Tough, Durable, Waterproof & Dust Proof Casing
- Includes all equipment (chargers, cords, bases)
- 1/2 Mile Transmitter Line of Sight
- One Year Warranty
- Stack and Charge Design
- Over-The-Air Programming
- Auto Locate Feature
Any product that you purchase will be accepted for an exchange or refund within 30 days from date of purchase, as long as contents are not damaged.
If making a return, we will credit your account within 5 business days (from receipt of package) and it will show on your next statement depending on the issuing bank and/or billing cycle. If you have requested an exchange, your account will be credited for the return and charged for the new item.
|Pager Kit For Slim||
10 Pager Kit, 20 Pager Kit, 24 Pager Kit